- LINDA FARGO – PFW ss14
- BETTE FRANKE – PFW ss14
- CHRISTINA CENTENERA – PFW ss14
- CAROLINE BRASCH NIELSEN in Dots & Denim // PFW ss14
- CATHERINE MCNEIL – PFW ss14
- LEANDRA MEDINE / The Man Repeller – PFWss14
- Street Styled with Tory Burch // Paris
A few months back I did a mini collaboration after a show at Paris Fashion Week with a very talented street style friend of mine Adam Katz Sinding, by posing with Tory Burch sunglasses.
- Strike that pose IRINA KRAVCHENKO!
- WITH MY PLAIDS ON – Norway
- DARIA SHAPOVALOVA — PFW ss14
- JEFFERSON HACK – PFW ss14
- FEI FEI SUN – PFW ss14
- YASMIN SEWELL – PFW ss14
- Fall is Here – Embrace it!
- ELISA NALIN – PFW ss14
- EMMANUELLE ALT – PFW ss14
- SASHA LUSS – PFW ss14
- Blue Mirror Shades // Tuesday Trend Report
Make sure to acquire the hottest accessory this summer: The blue mirrored sunglasses! Elena Perminova was wearing them at the Chanel AW 13 show last fashion week in Paris.
- MIROSLAVA DUMA at Elie Saab – Couture Week aw13
- ELENA PERMINOVA at Elie Saab – Couture Week aw13
- ULYANA SERGEENKO at Elie Saab – Paris Couture Week Fall13
- LISA STOKLAND – Paris Couture Week Fall 2013
- ANNE CATHERINE FREY & PEONY LIM – PFW aw13
- JULIA NOBIS after Christian Dior – Paris Couture Week fall12
- MIROSLAVA DUMA at Chanel – PFW aw13
- LISA STOKLAND at Elie Saab – PFW aw13
- MARTE DAHLGREN – PFW aw13
- Blue and Orange – PFW aw13
- CATHERINE BABA at Chanel – PFW aw13
- VIVIANA VOLPICELLA – PFW aw13
- DOINA CIOBANU at Blumarine – MFW aw13
- YASMIN SEWELL at Chloé – PFW aw13
- DOINA CIOBANU at Jil Sander – PFW aw13
Doina is the beautiful girl running thegoldendiamonds.com
- OKSANA ON at Chloé – PFW aw13
- ELISA NALIN at Chloé – PFW aw13
- DENNI ELIAS / Chic Muse at Elie Saab – PFW aw13
We all know this beautiful girl … Denni is behind the style-blog chicmuse.com
- NATALIA GOLDENBERG at Chloé – PFW aw13
- CAROLINE ISSA at Jil Sander – MFW aw13
- ELENA PERMINOVA at Chloé – PFW aw13
- CARINE ROITFELD at Chloé – PFWaw13
- CHRISTINE CENTENERA at Jil Sander – MFW aw13
- ULYANA SERGEENKO at Jil Sander – MFW aw13
- MIROSLAVA DUMA at Dolce&Gabbana – MFW aw13
- FABULOUS FRAGMENTS: Milan Fashion Week AW13
- Strike a pose VIRGINIE COURTIN! – at PFW ss13
- Shades of White at Chloé – PFW ss13
- MIROSLAVA DUMA – Paris Couture Week SS13
- CARINE ROITFELD – Paris Couture Week SS13
- ULYANA SERGEENKO – Couture Week SS13
- VIKA GANZINSKAYA – Couture Week SS13
- ELENA PERMINOVA – Couture Week SS13
- ANYA ZIOUROVA – Couture Week SS13
- ELISA NALIN at Jean Paul Gaultier – Couture SS13
- BRYAN BOY at Chanel – PFWss13
- TAYLOR TOMASI HILL – PFWss13
- TINA LEUNG – PFWss13
- RUST RED in Jardin de Tuilleries – PFWss13
- ULYANA SERGEENKO – PFWss13
- SUSIE LAU at Valentino – PFWss13
- GIOVANNA BATTAGLIA – PFWss13
- ALEXANDER NORHEIM – PFWss13
Introducing my friend and FW-partner-in-crime Alexander Nordheim from the-sceptic.com
- IRINA LAZAREANU at Maison Martin Margiela – PFWss13
Can anyone help me out with her name?
- FRANCA SOZZANI at Chloé – PFWss13
- ANGELICA BLICK – PFWss13
- SAMA & HAYA at Chanel – PFWss13
- ELENA PERMINOVA at Valentino – PFWss13
- SUSIE LAU / STYLE BUBBLE at Chanel – PFWss13
- DOINA CIOBANU – PFWSS13
This one is a sweet heart! I first met the Moldovian blogger Diona at the Anna-Dello-Russo-for-H&M-party during PFW last month. A couple of days later I spotted her in this elegant outfit in Jardin de Tuilleries. Check out her blog here: thegoldendiamonds.com
- THE MAN REPELLER – PFWss13
- CARINE ROITFELD at Valentino – PFWss13
How fabulous does she look in those Rick Owens shades?
- ELENA PERMINOVA at Chloé – PFWss13
- CAROLINE ISSA – PFWss13
- OLIVIER ZAHM at Chanel – PFWss13
- FABULOUS FRAGMENTS part 1 // PFWss13
Click HERE to see more of my FABULOUS FRAGMENTS
- HANNELI MUSTAPARTA at Valentino – PFWss13
- ANNA DELLO RUSSO at Chloé – PFWss13
- MIROSLAVA DUMA at Chloé – PFWss13
Miroslava was wearing: Gorgeous Chloé jacket HERE
- ULYANA SERGEENKO – Paris Couture Week fall12
- MR. GOLDSTEIN – Paris Couture Week fall12
- CANDICE LAKE – Paris Couture Week fall12
Beautiful model and photographer Candice Lake is running with the fashion pack in the cutest outfits! Like here, at Paris Haute Couture week fall12 this summer.
- CHRISTINE CENTENERA – Paris Couture Week fall 12
The fashion editor for Harper’s Bazar Australia looked gorgeous in white at the Christian Dior Haute Couture show this summer, did you notice her earring?
- A PORTRAIT OF PRINTS – Paris Couture Week fall12
- MICHELLE HARPER – Paris Couture Week fall12
- THE KARKASHADZE SISTERS – Paris Couture Week fall12
How fabulous are these girls? Not to talk about the prints they are wearing! I met them before the Armani Privé show in Paris this summer, and I was stunned by their elegance. What do you think about the styling of these looks?
Share your thoughts!
- ALEXANDRA GOLOVANOFF // Paris Couture Week fall12
I took this photo of the french TV-host, Alexandra, after the Christian Dior Haute Couture fall12 show last month in Paris. I love her effortless-chic style, contrasts in both qualities and colors makes the outfit!
Share your thoughts! What do you think about her style?
- HEDVIG OPSHAUG – Paris Couture Week fall12
My sweet friend Hedvig from TheNorthernLight.com was looking great wearing Carven, Marni by H&M shoes, and a kaki green Givenchy bag, at Paris Haute Couture Week.
- VIKA GANZINSKAYA and MIROSLAVA DUMA – Paris Couture Week fall12
A little snap of the Russian duo before the Jean Paul Gaultier Couture fall12 show last month in Paris.
Click (here) to see more photos of Miroslava Duma’s outfit that day.
- MIROSLAVA DUMA // at Valentino – Paris Couture Week fall12
Check out more of Miroslava Duma’s fabulous look click HERE
- CHRISTINE CENTENERA – Paris Couture Week fall12
- VIKA GANZINSKAYA – Paris Couture Week fall12
I love a vintage dress with bold prints!
- MIROSLAVA DUMA // at Jean Paul Gaultier – Paris Couture Week fall12
We can never get enough of sweet Miroslava’s outfits, like here looking adorable going to the Jean Paul Gaultier couture fall12 show. And don’t worry, I still have more photos of her outfits from Couture week to show you, so stay tuned!
- ELENA PERMINOVA – at Jean Paul Gaultier Couture fall12
- FABULOUS FRAGMENTS part 2 // Paris Haute Couture Week fall12
Click HERE to see more of my Fabulous Fragments!
- NATALIA ALAVERDIAN – Paris Couture Week fall12
The fashion editor of Harper’s Bazar Russia looked funky-chic dressed in a leopard jumpsuit for the Chanel haute couture fall12 show
- VERONICA – Paris Couture Week fall12
- MIROSLAVA DUMA – in Chanel, Paris Couture Week fall12
The Chanel head-piece Miroslava Duma was wearing for the Chanel Haute Cuture fall12 show was not the only item that caught my attention when I spotted her, look at that Chanel coat!!
- CAROLINE ISSA – Paris Haute Couture week fall12
The fabulous editor in chief of Tank Magazine, Caroline Issa, lookin’ gorgeous as always exiting the Christian Dior Couture show.
- ELENA PERMINOVA dressed in Chloé at Paris Couture week fall12
I gave you a small peak of Elena’s Chloé dress the other day in the “Fabulous Fragments” post. When I saw that dress in a Chloé ad last year I fell in love with it, and I was so exited to finally see someone wearing it, especially in the wonderful surroundings that Paris has to offer. See more of the beautiful Elena Perminova HERE
- EMMANUELLE ALT – The French Vogue Editor at Paris Couture fall12
- FACE OF FASHION // Fabulous Fragments of Paris Couture Week fall12
- ULYANA SERGEENKO – On her way to Jean Paul Gaultier, Paris
See more of the beautiful Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko HERE
- Anna Dello Russo – after Chanel Haute Couture fall2012
Looking smashing as always Anna Dello Russo is still one of my favorites! This was two days ago in Paris, after the Chanel show.
- Miroslava Duma – Trocadero, PFW Haute Couture fall 2012
Miroslava Duma was looking fashionable and chic as always, when I spotted her on her way to the Armani Privé show yesterday here in Paris.
- Elena Perminova after the Christian Dior show … and, Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture is on!
Elena Perminova exiting the Christian Dior Haute Couture show today in Paris
- Sama and Haya glowing in the rain
I think I already expressed how these twin’s beauty fascinates me (at the Chanel show for example HERE), and their appearance in this image is no exception. I captured the image in Jardin de Tuilleries during Paris fashion week aw12.
- Butter Yellow Elegance – PFW aw12
- Fire on the metro – Lisa in Paris
I was looking through last months photos of our daily adventures in Paris, and had to share this one with you. Lisa was wearing a skirt from Acne, top from Gina Tricot, Vintage jacket and Alexander Wang bag, for the Norwegian Constitution day.
- Sophie in Tuileries – PFW aw12
Super chic Sophie Ruthensteiner was all dressed in Thierry Mugler, and a shirt from Zara
- Ulyana Sergeenko in Jardin de Tuilleries – PFW aw12
I snapped this photo as the russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko walked out of the Chloé show during PFW. “The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves” our dear Yves Saint Laurent once said. Dressed in her own design matched up with this handsome accessory, Ulyana here gives us a perfect example of what Saint Laurent was talking about.
- The Beauty and the Shades….
Creds’ to this beauty who managed to make “cartoon-shades” elegant!
- Tuileries-smile March 2012
- COS girl – Rue des Rosiers
Probably not hard to see that this is a Scandinavian, and I got to give the sweet Swede credit for enrapturing the minimalists style of the north with such charm! I absolutely love her look, her hairdo completes the outfit, and I’m even inspired to pull it of my self!
And, yes of course, her entire outfit is from COS.
- Electric Neons in Jardin de Tuilleries – PFW aw12
This stylish young lady sure knows how to work those colors! Fascinating how she managed to fit all of them together and still look like a million dollars – well done fabulous!
- Olivier Zahm in Purple – PFW aw12
Olivier Zahm – Editor of Purple Magazine – lookin’ great in that color I must say!
- Marianne/Style Devil – PFW aw12
My stylish friend Marianne from Style Devil was on fire with her red hair during fashion week in Paris last month!
- Marte with a cherry on top – PFWaw12
My lovely friend Marte was looking gorgeous wearing florals, berry colors and contrasting textures when I spotted her leaving the Ann Demeulemester aw12 show at Trocadero during PFW last month.
Marte was wearing: Acne, Zara and Chanel
- Ulyana Sergeenko at CHANEL aw12 – PFW
I love shooting the russian blogger/fashion designer Ulyana, she is always wearing interesting combinations and looks. Check out her blog here. Her work is a great inspiration to me!
- Funky hair in Rue de Varenne
This Asian superstar looked fabulous exiting the Christian Dior aw12 show!
- Elisa Nalin in Bd des Capucines – AND Hanneli in action!
I serve you another photo of the wonderful Elisa Nalin – the colorful stylist who shares her creativity through a fun and unique style! Notice the accessories and details of her look..
And voila, sweet Norwegian blogger/photographer Hanneli Mustaparta in action!
- Susie Bubble flashing neons – PFWaw12
Susie from stylebubble.com was looking great wearing neon colors at the Chloé show at Paris Fashion Week
- Fredrik in burgundy – PFWaw12
My handsome Norwegian friend Fredrik is a designer. I caught a shot of him when he was going to the Ann Demeulemeester show during Paris fashion week. I always admire his great sense of style every time we meet, like here; rocking the burgundy color.
What do you thing about his style?
- Fabulous Fragments from Paris fashion week // part 2
- Sama and Haya – Chanel aw12 PFW
While snapping photos of the extravaganza decorating the front row of the Chanel aw12 show, I heard André Leon Talley saying “Girls, you look lovely” and some how before I turned around and saw who he was talking to I immediately had an idea who he was complementing. I took a photo of Sama and Haya a couple of years ago, and I was just as overwhelmed and fascinated by their unique entity then as I was at the Chanel show a couple of weeks ago. Their looks inspire me!
What do you think about their looks?
- Nadia Sarwar – Place de la Concorde, PFW
Here is a blogger-friend of mine. I love Nadia’s elegant-chic look, and at paris fashion week it was reflected in her creative outfits. Like here, wearing an emerald green coat-cape together with a red-red wool hat, looking great Frou Frouu!
- Alexander Norheim – PFW
I love shooting MEN-with-style, and this one is no exeption. My good friend Alex (TheSceptic) was looking great at Paris Fashion Week, wearing clothes by Acne paired up with golf-shoes, why not right?
- Fabulous Fragments from Paris fashion week // part 1
I wanna hear your thoughts people ! Who/whats your favorites?
- Elisa Nalin and her magic colours
With her beautiful smile and creative style, this charming stylist brightens up fashion week season after season introducing us to new colour-combinations and looks. What an inspiring personality!! – check out her website and you’ll see what I’m talking about
- Northern Light in Paris
Yet another beautiful blogger from my home country Norway! I love her trendy yet feminine style.
When I met her at Trocadero 2nd day of fashion week she was wearing; knit from Carven, skirt by Karl, shirt and shoes by Acne, Ray Ban sunglasses, and bag from Celine. Read her blog here
- Ulrikke Lund at Paris Fashion Week
It’s always fun meeting Norwegians in the streets of Paris, and this is a real cutie! Ulrikke was looking great when I meet her outside the Balmain show during fashion week. The Norwegian blogger sure knows how to adopt trends, and is not scared to try out new looks – characteristics I really like. Check out her blog here
- Miroslava Duma at Chloé – PFW
Fabulous Miroslava Duma was wearing Chloé at Chloé
- Susie Bubble
The bubbly fashionista was looking smashing at the Ann Demeulemeester show last week here in Paris
- Catherine Baba
Madame Baba was looking stunning as always as she was leaving the Dries Van Noten show yesterday here in Paris.
- Respect !
- Tanya – Paris
This sweetheart is a creative photographer: check out her work on her web-site: click!
Tanya is wearing boots from American Retro, leggings from Uniqlo, jacket from Aka Tribe, and fur scarf from Zara.
- Maria in Marais
- Stephanie in leather and layers
- White Dreads at PFW
- pearls and stripes – Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris
- Bedangled – PFW
- LISA – PFW
- Marianne Theodorsen – PFW
- Frida Gustavsson – PFW
- Ansoni, at Rick Owens
- Marianne is back!
- Yulia – Rue Letellier, Paris
- Jael, Rue De Provence – Paris
- Cerise, Paris
- Nicoline, Bergen – Norway
- Julie and yellow pants, Bergen Norway
- Anja, Cannes – France
- Julie, Rue d’Antibes – Cannes
Julie is wearing a dress from Mango, and Prada sunglasses
- Ole Morten, vineyard in St Raphael – France
- Denim Dude in Rue Saint-Honoré
- Warning, men’s fashion-week coming up!
- Myf Shepherd at Paris fashion week
- Meravigliosa! – spotted after the Dolce&Gabbana show, Milan fashion week
- Hanne Gaby Odiele at Milan fashion week
- B for Beret and Blue
- Constanza Pascolato, PFW11
- Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Susie, from stylebubble.com
- Marianne in Paris
- Constanza Pascolato – Editor, Vogue Brazil
- Bryan Boy at the Dolce&Gabbana show, Milano
- Jael Rabitsch
- Bill Cunningham New York Trailer. YOU MUST SEE THIS GUYS!
- Anne-Cathrine, Paris October 2010
- The wonderful Marianne of Styledevil.com - captured in Oslo, January 2011.THIS is her blog
- Fredrik – Oslo, Norway - can’t go wrong in grandma’s Burberry trench…
I spotted this young lady in Bergen, my home town, in Norway. She was wearing jeans from Cheap Monday, jacket from Weekday, and a Pixie t-shirt
- Looook at her boots !! – chic !
- model, after John Galliano PFW SS 2010
- I want to wear a flag too! Cool or what?
- Fredrik Gotta love that t-shirt!
- waves of
- Marianne in Paris
- gentleman in yellow
- look and loong lengs - spotted after the Costume National show
- The two sisters These girls have such a unique look, and I love that there are two of them! Call me weird, but some how there is something about their appearance that makes me get associations to romantic paintings, and a visit to Louvre the other day confirmed my thoughts as I spotted “Les Deux Soeurs” by the french romantic painter Theodore Chasseriau, (scroll and perhaps you see what I mean).
- "salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi -boo", – the fairy in Cinderella – I know I just quoted a disney character, but hey, with the magical colors in this adorable asian girls hair, I think I might not be the only one getting these fairy-tale-associations…Her unique look may undoubtedly be representing what I think many people would get inspired by. Oh, and notice her bag, its the kind that can also be used as a backpack – I loooove!
- dip dyed This cute french blogger is wearing, vintage and H&M accessorized with a Balenciaga bag.I really like her look, except for the fact that her sun glasses are awesome, I came to notice the beautiful colors of her hair, and, it looks dip-dyed! I don’t think she actually did that, but if its not on purpose I think its even better.What do you think?
- lady in red
- fabulous - spotted after the Anne Valerie Hash show
- with her red shoes on Lisa is wearing a skirt from Acne, vintage cape, shoes from Topshop, and a Prada bag
- giovanna battaglia spotted outside the Costume National show
- in the net
- Ulyana Sergeenko – at Palais Tokyo in Prada
- Acne pants Lisa is wearing pants from Acne, jacket from H&M, purse from Prada
- grey squares – green squares – black squqres – Givenchy squares
- cute guy spotted – le Marais saturday afternoon
- la vendeuse
- somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
- the wing ring
- Grazia street fashion show 2010 Few days after I came back to Paris, about 2 weeks ago, I passed through Palais Royal on the saturday afternoon, and guess what, there was a fashion show going on! The magazine Grazia was apparently arranging a street-style-fashion-show, unfortunately it turned out to be almost over when I got there, but I still got some pictures from the scene..
- work horses and show ponies
- diamonds and skulls
- when the leaves start falling
I met this beautiful girl in Palais Royal on saturday. I love her necklace, (from Zara).
- she wears black Haven’t seen anyone pulling of black clothing that good in a while. What du you think about her look?
- in a fairytale
- it takes two Le Marais, Paris, June 2010
- Lisa of liberty This outfit is stunning, so chic yet glamourous. Lisa is waring a silk dress from Topshop, and necklace from Gina Tricot . What do you think about Lisa’s look?
- the leather backpack
- the leather jacket
- Hana wearing: scarf from Malene Birger, jacket from Hugo Boss
- copenhagen, sunday – july 11 I like the shoes, the pants, and the glasses!
- Torunn showing you my hometown
- mademoiselle Lovin’ the bow!! what do you think about her look?
- cool shoes, cool dog, cool scandinavian
- she’s got the look - the jacket and the jewels, did I mention the jacket?(captured in Oslo-town)
- Parisian women wear black… I’ve probably pointed it out before, the elegance of a Parisian women fascinates me! The way they dress in simple and clean looks, make them appear with such femininity.Keywords: high heels and black clothing; and then that little extra, the accessory, that adds the chicness to the elegance.
- pretty in pink I love those shoes! And the white pants with the pink flowers is not bad either. I really like the color combination of the outfit!Share your thoughts
- its all about the trench, the long trench This pretty little thing, (people also know her as Marte), is wearing boots from Acne, oversized vintage denim shirt, Givenchy bag, Ray Bans, and the most amazing Burberry trench I’ve seen in a long time, its kaki green ok? and its long! Ah, little bit jealous…Lovin’ the long trench and the boots with a summer outfit. What do you think?
- summer 2010=summer of pants –> confirmed! Spotted in le Marais yesterday afternoon. Seeing her made me realize that we do wear pants this summer! Agree?And again, we have the beloved backpack, in which I so deeply admire these days! Not to mention that I find red details, if used right, always a winner.
- with a red bike
What do you think about his look? In my opinion, when accessorized with a bike like this, you cant go wrong.
- en pojke
- he was wearing a black and white suit in the park
- Ruth I love this look, long dress and layers, yet simple and clean…- and check out the backpack, got a thing for those these days!
- Siren love the backpack, love the hat, love the jeanswhat do you guys think about her look?
- because she had the coolest wedges! I shot these pictures at the Monki/Weekday-opening last week in Oslo. The event was packed with hipsters, but it must be mentioned that many of them were Sweedish, (maybe since the stores are from Sweden), like the girl at the pictures obove. Such a cool store, definitely worth a visit. THIS is the link to Weekday.
- Lisa and Christopher Kane So the dress is from Christopher Kane (by Topshop), and the leather jacket is Cavalli (by H&M).What do you think about the dress?
- she’s got a gun She is wearing an overall from H&M, and the denim jacket is from Monki!I love her funky look, what do you think?
- Maria One of the first Norwegian blogs that caught my attention was Maria’s blog, Vanillascented. Her simple yet unique look, and the way she is writing her blog is very inspiring.Don’t you just love those rings on the last picture?
- Nathalie Nathalie is a Norwegian freelance journalist and stylist, and she is part of the blog I was talking about the other day… If you don’t know what I’m talking about, THIS is the blog
- because she’s wonderful I think most of her outfit is either self made or vintage, except for the hat which is H&M, and the Converse of course….What do you think about her look?
- Maja Such an interesting person, looking naturally beautiful in her velvet American Apparel dress and a vintage jacket. You got to check out her blog, its great: polkadots-vodkashots.blogspot.com
- Harald The 17 year old designer assistant is a creative one. I came to notice the print of his t-shirt, and I was kinda impressed when he told me it was self made. Harald explained me how he had pasted cutouts from magazines on the t-shirt, before washing it to get the effect that he wanted.I really like his look, with the oversized blazer (vintage) and the hat (Zara).What do you think about his style?
- Russ Some may be confused by the title of this post. I’m not talking about anything Russian, just to make things straight. I feel like I have been trying to explain this to foreign people so many times, and some how, Russ seems more and more stupid every time. So, basically Russ is a Norwegian tradition, where we celebrate (for one month) that we are finishing high school. We wear blue or red overalls, drive red and blue busses or vans, do lots of pranks and stupid stuff (say cheers to the teacher every 5 min during class, kidnap a desk, eat 3 liters of ice cream in class, have picnic in a roundabout, – just to mention a few), and of course all of this include lots and lots of alcohol. I was russ 3 years ago, and I don’t have words good enough to describe how much fun it was… Hope I made it a little bit clearer for you, and if you still don’t get it click on the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RussThis girl had really an original look compared to other Russ. The overalls are normally covered with stickers, drawings and signatures. I think this one, is the cleanest overall I ever seen on a Russ, not to mention that she is actually wearing heels, never seen that before either. I love the contrast between her innocent look and the fact of what the overall is representing.
- Red and Yellow Hopefully you’re not too bored of Paris fashion week yet… I know it’s been a while since I posted pictures from that week, but I still have lots of photos that I want to share with you.what do you think about these two?
- Cami I think I mentioned before how much I love Camilla’s style, not to mention that she is stunning! Sunday afternoon in an ancient arena in Paris, her look was relaxed but yet fashionable. What do you think about the look?
- Bohem in Luxembourg The German girls caught my attention as i was enjoying the beautiful weather in Jardin Du Luxembourg (one of my favorite parks of Paris) last week.
- Couscous Lisa is wearing vintage, easy as that. And oh, Raybans too….
- Ruby The Ruby helmet outside Palais Tokyo in Paris, love the backpack too!
- Ane I spotted this young lady in her fabulous Acne dress as she was strolling down Avenue Montaigne, saturday afternoon. As I came closer I was surprised listening to her speaking with her boyfriend, when I came to notice that she was actually Norwegian, ( like me, if you didn’t know:P ). I loved her bob-hairdo with her Balenciaga sunglasses.
- Benjamin I met this charmer in Avenue Montaigne (Paris), saturday afternoon.
- Camilla Cami Cupcake has such a cool look. I have a crush on her leather bag, (from Fretex in Norway), not to mention her horse pendant that she picked up in Stockholm a few years back, and of course I’m IN LOVE with her Armani glasses.Such an amazing girl, and a wonderful friend.
- Kai I met this one in Hegdehaugsveien in Oslo. Think I mentioned it before, but the way of looking great in simple clothing is always a winner. The look Kai pulled of is exactly what I’m talking about – can never go wrong with a white t-shirt – and I think in this case its the little leather pouch he has around his neck that finishes it of. His clothes are from Acne, and the shoes are Converse.What do you think about his look?Do you know I have a page on facebook were I update as I post? click here to follow me
- Asian beauty I actually got chills when I spotted this stunning beauty outside the Louis Vuitton show in Paris last fashion week. She sparkled of confidence, with her never-before-seen-off-the-catwalk-SoniaRykiel-hairdo, in her cute outfit all styled by a chic version of the fisherman-hat.– the must have accessory this season: hats hats hats –
- MaRiAnNe This girl’s got style! No one can pull of a haircut like this the way Marianne can, the hint of pink in the color makes the look even better.She is wearing shoes from Michel Klein, trench from H&M, tights from Cubus, dress from Whyred, and bracelets from Mint and Koma.As we all know Marianne has a blog too, you have to check it out! These pictures are taken outside Koma, where she is the store manager.
- wide thing The wide pants are baaack What do you think about this style?
- a swing from the parking lot
I’m wearing Raybans, leather boots from Bianco, vintage floral shorts-jumpsuit and a denim jacket from Zara
- Hello Mr. Newton - and thank you for the shotsWhat do you think about Lisa’s leggings?? I absolutely love them!!If you want to see more of Mr Newton’s street style click HERE
- Kari - looking good in denim and Louis Vuitton
- Grandpah’s sunnies Aren’t these sunglasses cool?!?? Torunn told me she found them at her grandparents attic, – The were my grandfathers.Torunn’s smile is so adorable, and it makes you wanna smile too!!
- springtime in Oslo Lisa is wearing: a vintage dress from Paris, sunnies from Gina Tricot, bracelet from H&M, cashmere cardigan from Deguy and boots from DinSko
- IDA PYK - at Gaspard Yurkievich- at Galliano- at Kenzo- and this is her blog
- mohaired, checked, and flowered
- casually fabulous I love when it seems like you’ve just put something on without thinking it through, but still looking fabulous! This girl really pulled it of… And yes, the bag, its amazing!
- Lisa got a new jumpsuit - words said she picked it up at a second hand store at Grünerløkka in Oslo, Norway.
- Alexa Chung What do you think about her style?
- cool-kids in Tuilleries - such a cute little family, anyone who knows them?
- Galliano Glamorous
When the beautiful lady was going to the Galliano show in Paris:- What, are you talking to me?- I’m running late for the show!! Galliano is waiting!Luckily I got some better shots after the show… Cant find words good enough to describe how amazing I think this coat is, not to mention the bracelet, Galliano Perfection in my eyes!!
- Miroslava Mikheeva Duma - Previous editor to Harper’s Bazaar Russia. Gotta love her style!!
- chicmuse I fell in love with these shoes, they are just so adorable! Denni has a blog too, check it out here!
- contrasts Isn’t that fur just amazing?
- Mr. Postman I love the jacket!!!!Have a wonderful saturday everyone!
- haircut Unfortunately I was in a rush when I took this picture, so I didn’t get any info, I don’t even know her name.. Can anyone help me? Is she scandinavian? That was my first impression, but maybe I’m wrong. Anyway I really like her style, and I think that haircut confirms it, she has a unique look!
- because old people DO have style!! Guys you got to check this out! My new favorite blog is featuring old people and their style! I love it!It’s funny, because I was thinking about it here the other day, that a blog street-styling older people was missing, but I didn’t have to search for long before I came over this one. Did I say that I love it?click here, to go to the blog
- Julia Sarr-Jamois
- braid in red The red hair is so cool!
- Live (… thats her name)Her style is really unique, and I love the outfit with her beautiful blond hair. The look made me want to wear long dresses, and I’m already searching for a hat that will suit me.PS: I know I posted the picture of the shoes before, but now you know who they belonged to
- Hanneli I met Hanneli by near by Concord in Paris last week
- Nude My new obsession is the nude color. After seasons with collections dominated by glitter and glam, my focus is back to basics, the calm, the delicate, the natural, the nude.The photo with the shoe is from trendycrew.com, but the rest are my own.
- fur hat I really liked the style of this one. Although in my opinion, it is the fur hat that makes the outfit. What do you guys think?
- Marianne I met this norwegian sweetheart in Paris, I really love her unique style. She has a blog too, check it out here
- denim blue eyes - MY MUSE
- Danish Design Cecilie is wearing Moon Spoon Saloon, check out the brand here
- ANDY This mexican darling is a fashion student in Amsterdam as well as a blogger, check it out here
- massive heels are cool
- Torunn in pAris
- red turban makes me happy I took these pictures of Hanne Gaby Odiele outside the Chloé show
- Lisa in the Light
- Models in the Park
- Paris Fashion Week Day 1
* What are you wearing?- The knitted gloves are from H&M. And I got the jacket made in Thailand.* And your scarf?- Em, it’s H&M
- silk in the snow TorunnThis Norwegian beauty is wearing a silk scarf of her own self made collection. Words said she is an up and coming designer. Cant wait for what we will be seeing from her in the future….
- I heart streethearts!
I’m kinda embarrassed to admit this, maybe I’m very slow, because I should have seen streethearts before. The new favorite blog of mine is Norwegian, and the pictures are great!
- Tina H Oslo Fashion Week is just over, (its ok if you’re surprised, maybe 10 people in Oslo knew), and I’m so disappointed, but I guess the weather is a good excuse, – 16*C and 10 cm snow in the streets doesn’t really go with our finest heels and new printed stockings.
With that being said. Of course, we had to make the best out of it. And this one made my day:At the fashion fair I met Tina H, she has blue hair!! An enthusiastic creature, and a designer I’m proud to say is Norwegian….…. some of her pieces were amazing. I got so excited as I looked through her collection dominated by exotic prints and bright colors. Like the lemon-yellow blouse, and the orange shorts. They would both fit perfect in my summer wardrobe!
- Espen I spotted this Norwegian at the subway, I guess the mustache has made its way up north! I love the red rubber protection for his Pradas, and yellow leather gloves can never go wrong on a dark winter afternoon…
- Wayne’s coffee LisaLove is wearing a flower jumpsuit (from my very own vintage collection;), purse and leather jacket from Zara, accessorized with wayne’s coffee (our new best friend, since we don’t have internet in our apartment yet)
- Marlyn Marlyn is wearing a mix of Monkey and vintage. I love her scarf/necklace.
- Siri og Maiken
I get so happy every time I see people spicing up the streets of Oslo. The earring she’s wearing is from her own collection. Siri and Maiken are serving handmade delights, jewelry and accessories are on the menu.These are my favorites, the fact that they’re not clip ons make me even more interested. Check out the rest of their collection here!
I spotted this punk-flower as i was exploring the streets of my new hood here in Oslo. She is a New-Yorker, but Cupid’s arrow pointed north, and brought her to our beautiful country, Norway. Since I will soon be moving to N.Y. my self, I felt a connection straight away, like we’re switching places.
- jamesbort.com The french street-style blogger took these pictures of me in Paris, see his blog here.Thank you James
- Acne dress in Bergen
This one is a real cutie, and her Acne dress is adorable.
- Fatou This girl is the kind you will look at twice to see what she is wearing. She is so cute and always so chic!
- the style to be posted.. Bryanboy got style!
- Miss Lisa
I love this outfit! The blue is such a good color for her! And of course, we all loooved the feather headpiece, (which she made her self!!)
Loved her style, from the long golden necklace, to the oversizedjacket, not to mention the homemade ripped t-shirt. Such a cute girl!
- Joyeux anniversaire Le 66
Thursday night we were celebrating the birthday of Le 66, (coolest store of Champs-Elysées). You can find brands such as Acne, Maison Martin Margiela, T by Alexander Wang, Rick Owens, Helmut Lang (+++) Not to mention their fantabulous collection of vintage! Need to check it out if you’re in the area!!
- pair in spades Met two familiar hunks in le Marais today. Check out the Givenchy bag attached to the spade on the left, not to mention the jacket, a creation of his own.Still loving Ray’s style, (spade on the right)!
- Sophie Wearing: Yellow tights, dress and gloves H&M, purse Givenchy, ankle boots Stella McCartney
- asian ponpons ..she stood out in the crowd, so had to take a picture of her unique style